ABOUT THIS POLICY
This Policy sets out the essential details relating to your personal data relationship with OPUS IPTV. The Policy applies to all OPUS IPTV products and services. The terms governing your use of the OPUS IPTV Service are defined in our Terms and Conditions of Use (the “Terms and Conditions of Use”). From time to time, we may develop new or offer additional products or services. If the introduction of these new or additional products and services results in any material change to the way we collect or process your personal data we will provide you with more information or additional terms or policies. Unless stated otherwise when we introduce these new or additional products or services, they will be subject to this Policy.
The aim of this Policy is to: Ensure that you understand what personal data we collect about you, the reasons why we collect and use it, and who we share it with; Explain the way we use the personal data that you share with us in order to give you a great experience when you are using OPUS IPTV Products and services We hope this helps you to understand our privacy commitments to you. For information on how to contact us if you ever have any questions or concerns, please see ‘How to contact us’ in the last section of this Policy. Alternatively, if you do not agree with the content of this Policy, then please remember it is your choice whether you want to use OPUS IPTV Products and services.
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We have set out in the list below the categories of personal data we collect and use about you and how we collect it. The list below describes personal data collected when you install for the any of our products and services:
User And Device Data
This is the personal data that is provided by you or collected by us to enable you to use our products or services. Depending on the type of device you install for, this may include your unique device id, os and os version and idfa. Some of the personal data we will ask you to provide is required in order to use the app.
WHAT WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR
When you use or interact with the any of OPUS IPTV Products or services, we use a variety of technologies to process the personal data we collect about you for various reasons. We have set out in the list below the reasons why we process your personal data, the associated legal bases we rely upon to legally permit us to process your personal data used for these purposes:
- To understand, diagnose, troubleshoot, and fix issues with the OPUS IPTV Products or services.
- To evaluate and develop new features, technologies, and improvements to the OPUS IPTV Products or services.
- For marketing, promotion, and advertising purposes.
- To comply with legal obligations and law enforcement requests.
- To fulfill contractual obligations with third parties, for example licensing agreements and to take appropriate action with respect to reports of intellectual property infringement and inappropriate content.
- To establish, exercise, or defend legal claims.
- To conduct business planning, reporting, and forecasting.
- To process your payment.
- To detect fraud, including fraudulent payments and fraudulent use of our products or services.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We have set out the categories of recipients of the personal data collected or generated through your use of the OPUS IPTV Products or services.
PERSONAL DATA YOU MAY CHOOSE TO SHARE
The following personal data will only be shared with the categories of recipients outlined in the table below if:
- you choose to make use of a specific OPUS IPTV Products or services feature where sharing of particular personal data is required for the proper use of the OPUS IPTV Products or services; or
- you grant us your permission to share the personal data, e.g. by selecting the appropriate setting in the OPUS IPTV Products or services or authorizing OPUS IPTV through a presented consent mechanism.
Information we may share
- Advertising partners We work with advertising partners to enable us to customize the advertising content you may receive on the OPUS IPTV Products or services. These partners help us deliver more relevant ads and promotional messages to you, which may include interest-based advertising (also known as online behavioral advertising), contextual advertising, and generic advertising on our products or services. We and our advertising partners may process certain personal data to help OPUS IPTV understand your interests or preferences so that we can deliver advertisements that are more relevant to you.
- Law enforcement and data protection authorities We share your personal data when we in good faith believe it is necessary for us to do so in order to comply with a legal obligation under applicable law, or respond to valid legal process, such as a search warrant, a court order, or a subpoena. We also share your personal data where we in good faith believe that it is necessary for the purpose of our own, or a third party’s legitimate interest relating to national security, law enforcement, litigation, criminal investigation, protecting the safety of any person, or to prevent death or imminent bodily harm, provided that we deem that such interest is not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms requiring the protection of your personal data.
DATA RETENTION AND DELETION
We keep your personal data only as long as necessary to provide you with the OPUS IPTV Products or services and for legitimate and essential business purposes, such as maintaining the performance of the OPUS IPTV Products or services, making data-driven business decisions about new features and offerings, complying with our legal obligations, and resolving disputes. We keep some of your personal data for as long as you are a user of any of the OPUS IPTV Products or services.
If you request, we will delete or anonymise your personal data so that it no longer identifies you, unless we are legally allowed or required to maintain certain personal data, including situations such as the following:
- If there is an unresolved issue relating to your account, such as an outstanding credit on your account or an unresolved claim or dispute we will retain the necessary personal data until the issue is resolved;
- Where we need to retain the personal data for our legal, tax, audit, and accounting obligations, we will retain the necessary personal data for the period required by applicable law; and/or,
- Where necessary for our legitimate business interests such as fraud prevention or to maintain the security of our users.
TRANSFER TO OTHER COUNTRIES
OPUS IPTV Products or services may share your personal data globally with OPUS IPTV group companies in order to carry out the activities specified in this Policy. OPUS IPTV may also subcontract processing to, or share your personal data with, third parties located in countries other than your country. Your personal data, therefore, may be subject to privacy laws that are different from those in your country.
We may display advertisements from third parties and other content that links to third-party websites. We cannot control or be held responsible for third parties’ privacy practices and content. If you click on a third-party advertisement or link, please understand that you are leaving the OPUS IPTV’s Products or services and any personal data you provide will not be covered by this Policy. Please read their privacy policies to find out how they collect and process your personal data.
KEEPING YOUR PERSONAL DATA SAFE
We are committed to protecting our users’ personal data. We implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to help protect the security of your personal data; however, please note that no system is ever completely secure. We have implemented various policies including pseudonymisation, encryption, access, and retention policies to guard against unauthorised access and unnecessary retention of personal data in our systems.
OPUS IPTV Products or services are not directed to children under the age of 13 years. OPUS IPTV Products or services are also not offered to children whose age makes it illegal to process their personal data or requires parental consent for the processing of their personal data under the GDPR or other local law.
We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under 13 years or under the applicable age limit (the “Age Limit”). If you are under the Age Limit, please do not use the OPUS IPTV Products or services, and do not provide any personal data to us.
If you are a parent of a child under the Age Limit and become aware that your child has provided personal data to OPUS IPTV, please contact by emailing us at email@example.com.
If we learn that we have collected the personal data of a child under the age of 13 years, we will take reasonable steps to delete the personal data. This may require us to delete the respective OPUS IPTV Products or services account for that child.
We at OPUS IPTV also use log files like most of the website, which may include details about your IP address, ISP (Internet Service Provider), browser type information, referring/ exit pages, time & date stamp, the number of clicks, platform type, broad demographic information and comprehensive use statistics. However, none of the information stored in our Log files is linked to personally identifiable information.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may occasionally make changes to this Policy. When we make material changes to this Policy, we’ll provide you with prominent notice as appropriate under the circumstances, e.g., by displaying a prominent notice within the OPUS IPTV Products or services or by sending you an email and/or a device notification. We may notify you in advance. Please, therefore, make sure you read any such notice carefully.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Thank you for reading our Policy. If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope you enjoy OPUS IPTV products and services!